At least it was not a rock...on your best (only) car paint, proudly writing her name in 1 foot tall letters...... You also lived through that one.Love ya always Mom
It's been over 20 years, Mom. Take a deep breath and let it go ;)
Oh, you are so lucky! When I saw the pictures, I thought for sure that it was Desitin! Yuck!
I am sure you will miss this when you're 80 and without kids. Right?! That's what I tell myself anyway. good luck!!
UGH!!
Sweetie, when you have such a good memory, you can never let it go. Something like our girl conditioning the cat...only lots better!
Oh, and had you been 10, I might have killed you. You were about 3 or 4, you wrote real good!
OH NO, I hope you got it all up fairly quickly. It could've been worse...I "cleaned" the cabinets in my mom's kitchen with Crisco! ;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
At least it was not a rock...on your best (only) car paint, proudly writing her name in 1 foot tall letters...... You also lived through that one.
Love ya always Mom
It's been over 20 years, Mom. Take a deep breath and let it go ;)
Oh, you are so lucky! When I saw the pictures, I thought for sure that it was Desitin! Yuck!
I am sure you will miss this when you're 80 and without kids. Right?! That's what I tell myself anyway. good luck!!
UGH!!
Sweetie, when you have such a good memory, you can never let it go. Something like our girl conditioning the cat...only lots better!
Oh, and had you been 10, I might have killed you. You were about 3 or 4, you wrote real good!
OH NO, I hope you got it all up fairly quickly. It could've been worse...I "cleaned" the cabinets in my mom's kitchen with Crisco! ;)
Post a Comment