Sunday, May 30, 2010

I blame technology

I am WAAAAAY behind on posts, and it's not my fault. Not even a little. (That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.) First, my camera decided to go fuzzy and ruin a lot of pictures. Then, when I got a new camera, my computer started moving at the speed of an Etch-a-Sketch. My local IT department recently combined my computer with Nathan's to make them both faster (thanks, Steve!), so now I can finally catch up (if I can figure out where all my pictures got saved.)

Annalee got a beautiful dress from her Grammy Vann, but thanks to the bad camera and my daughter's inability to hold still, the best picture I got was this one.

It's just so sweet! All that frilly lace! [sigh]

I was wearing a new shirt that Sunday, so Nathan took a picture of me. Laaawvly, I know.

We went to a baby blessing in March and Annalee enjoyed holding her newest little cousin, Kylee. (Newest at the time--she has a newer one now!)

It was so neat for me to hold such a tiny baby. Annalee was already too big for newborn clothes and diapers when she was born!

Last month we got to go bowling with our friend's for their son's 3rd birthday party.She was pretty good at it, once Daddy got it all lined up.We finally put away Annalee's high chair. This was one of her last times in it. She made sure her baby sat with her (and got food dumped on it too.) She only has a booster now.

She's just getting so big! The other day I put her hair in it's very first little braid.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Wow she's getting big! And you look great, too.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, cool braid!