Monday, August 30, 2010

Life Goes On

And sometimes I manage to take pictures of it.

Annalee loves to help me bake.


Especially when it comes to cleaning up afterward.
Nathan's mom came to visit
Annalee wasted no time in cuddling with Frammy. (Fran + Grammy = Frammy)
It had been a while since I'd taken a picture of Annalee sleeping, so I thought I'd see if I still could.
I should have known; she only wakes up if I'm trying to sleep!

She learns to do new things every day, like watering the plants.
And the other day she was scribbling and suddenly started pointing at her paper, saying "'D'! I dwew a 'D'!"

And she had! Her first unassisted letter. I was pretty surprised, since she's been practicing 'A' so much.

She's just pretty much amazing.
And exhausting!
(Or maybe that's just the pregancy.)

3 comments:

Jackson Family said...

I love the picture of her baking and watering the plants and the one of her snuggling next to the exhausted but great mommy!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, both my babies!

Danica said...

Cute girl...cute post.