I'm often amazed by how much a small child can do. Annalee has several "chores" that she is responsible for, like feeding the dog and taking her dishes to the kitchen after each meal. She also can pick out her own clothes, get dressed (with a little help), put away toys and books, hang up her coat, etc. Once she even stood on a chair at the stove and stirred the soup I was making.

She is getting more and more dependable; after I told her the burner was hot she wouldn't touch it. Who knew? I have never been around little kids much, so this is an exciting new discovery for me.
Here is Annalee trying to get Tavi to do tricks for her.

He mostly listens . . . if a treat is involved.
He laid down and rolled over--good boy! And GOOD GIRL!
1 comment:
can she come teach Max and Zoe to roll?
Post a Comment