Tuesday, March 1, 2011

LOL

LOL stands for "laugh out loud" but it also stands for Locks of Love.

The last time my hair was this short was in fourth grade.
It was permed, and I hated the frizzy nest so much, I swore I'd never cut my hair again.

But this time, ME LIKEY!

Thanks to my Aunt Jessie, who sent me the money with strict orders to spend it on myself!

7 comments:

Koreena said...

LOVE IT!! I've always wanted to donate to Locks of Love but I never seem to be able to stand my hair long enough to be able to donate it. Good for you!!

Jessica Haddox said...

Love, love, LOVE it! It looks so great on you!

Jackson Family said...

sooo cute on you Sandi!

Keri said...

I LOVE it!!! Short hair looks so good on you!!

Jessica said...

I've done locks of love twice though the last time my hair still hasn't recovered so I don't know if I'll do it again. So is this the Mormon Mommy haircut? I do like how it frames your face. Aaron uses my hair as his security blanket so I would have to figure out how he could keep the cut portion if I did that.

Just Mom said...

You look AWESOME! And even more important, you look happy. And the Locks of Love thing is just an incredible bonus.

The Peine Family said...

I really like it, Sandi! I'm waiting till it's a little warmer before I do "LOL" myself, but I hope it looks as good as yours when I do! It's scary to make big changes, but nice to have a new look after having a baby, too.