It took a while, but Annalee finally developed an attachment to several of her stuffed animals (just this year). One day she decided to introduce them all to Vander.
Here is Cookie the Rainbow Bear (beanie baby from D.I.) with Share Bear the Care Bear behind.

Owlie the Owl (otherwise known as Hermoine, an owl I gave Nathan when we were dating) is swooping in to say hello, and plush Vader is getting sogged.

"Ah, you have a
sister!"

She also has Pinky the Poodle and Super Scooby (the Snoopy dog clutching a Christmas blanket--looks a lot like a red cape on backward--who she always calls Scooby for some reason.)
2 comments:
He always looks like he is waiting for the punch line. Maybe he is just waiting till he can run away from the critters.
I know! Somehow, when the camera comes out his perpetual smile goes away and he gets a very thoughtful look.
That IS his happy face!
Post a Comment