I've got a ton of pictures of the kids that I need to get blogged so they'll be "scrapbooked" at the end of the year when I print the blog book. Prepare for the
Vander Vortex! (Akin to the Annalee Avalanche)
I had to double-check to make sure this was really a picture of him at 2.5 months. He looks basically the same now, only fatter.

I love those cute owl cloth diapers!
3 months

If you look closely you can see a chocolate moustache on one kid and a drool goatee on the other.

This pictures is just too adorable--Uncle Steve with a little pot-bellied baby.

At four months Vander started spending some time in the bouncer, but it took him a while to get the hang of it.

Annalee tried to incite him to bounce for his toys.

One day I was washing dishes, thinking
boy, I'm getting a lot done! This was why:

Tavi never rates his own posts anymore, so I'll throw him in here with all his girlie-pink-hat shame.

We could finally prop up Vander! (Still no independent sitting.)
I can hold up my head--hey, what's that flashy-thing?

Tavi thinks the Boppy is for him.

Sandi, pretending to be a great photographer.

It helps to have such an adorable subject.

He's been laughing since about 2 months old, waaaay sooner than Annalee laughed.

But that's probably because she didn't have a sweet, doting (and hilarious) older sister.
I eat you, camera.
I eat you too, blue strappy thing.
(This is the strap
behind him in the bouncer.)

Annalee is so good to her brother.

Da boyz doing some manly yard work.

Or being woken from a manly nap, anyway.

I love these crazy guys!
Vander just started rolling over last week. I can't believe it's been six months since he was born. It's gone so fast! Now he's eating solids, getting close to sitting unassisted, grabbing things he wants, and riding in a rear facing (non-portable) car seat. (It's pink, by the way.) He weighs nearly 21 pounds!
He loves his sister soooo much. He gets very excited when he sees her! She is very loving with him, always talking to him the way we do. "Hello, Vander! Are you such a good baby? YES you are! I love my little Baby Cakes! Do you want the froggie? Ribbit! Ribbit! Hop Hop! Jump in your bouncer, little Vander-man! "

We all love our little chub-a-wub!
2 comments:
Annalee is such a good cute older sister to him. And I love the pictures of your 'men' out working.
So many cute things in there. I think my favorites are the sleeping bouncer pic and Tavi commandeering the boppy.
Post a Comment