The other day I went upstairs to check on something, leaving Vander on the floor with nothing around him for several feet. I thought,
he couldn't get into any trouble, could he?
This is what I found when I came back downstairs.

He had rotated around on his back (he wasn't rolling yet) and grabbed the tablecloth, pulling it over on himself. Luckily, it's a pretty light table and it had light things on it.
He doesn't seem to mind!
4 comments:
Never never never think "he couldn't get in trouble, could he?"
Oh, just wait until that BOY gets a little oler!
What a cutie! He is so big!
Hehe. Before Austin could roll I was on the phone while he was lying on the bed. I wandered into the next room for one minute and heard a huge thud. Yup he rolled off the bed. After that I never assumed either of my boys wouldn't get into something or nothing would happen. I'm glad the table was light btw!!
It is amazing how quick little boys learn to get into mischief!
Post a Comment