Yeah, yeah, I know Idaho Falls has a greenbelt around the river. But have you seen the canals? In Nampa, it seems like everyone has a dog and is always out walking it. The paths are paved, and they run along the creeks and canals. You will see ducks EVERYWHERE, maybe even sitting on your grass like a lawn ornament.
Just beautiful.
Vander and I took a walk down a nearby path and found this gorgeous park, where all the vegetation has been left natural.
We were going to be getting pictures of the kids the next day (those great ones at the river) but I couldn't help taking a few myself, even though I'm not a professional.
Turns out, the only toy a kid really needs is a stick.

2 comments:
What day was this? We were totally there on Thursday. I do love this park. Great for exploring and climbing trees. Only thing that cut our picnic short was the lack of a restroom. :(
It was back in March but I am trying to catch up on posting pictures. Is the zoo pass a pretty good deal?
Post a Comment