Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dem some big apples

This was the biggest apple off of our fuji tree.
 When Little Man holds it you can see how big it really is!
I had to snatch it away before he took a bite because all the apples are full of worms.  When de-wormed, the apple was very crunchy and sweet.  Now, to find enough energy to do something with the rest of the apples!

3 comments:

Just Mom said...

Ya know those faces on the last post? Nothing like your face would have been had he bit into a worm! Funny thing is he would not have cared!

Jessica said...

You are soo lucky to inherit mature trees- we've had to plant all ours so right now very little harvest.

Laura said...

What's a little worm... just a bit of extra protein right?

ooh ooh, I got one for ya:

Q: What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?

A: Finding half a worm!

Hahahahah, I kill me...
Okay, I better go to bed.