Attending big events...
(This was the groundbreaking for the new library. The mayor was reading the kids a book. They were all terribly hot and bored because they'd had to listen to officials thank everyone and their dog...45 minutes of pomp before they got to the kids who were sitting in the sun, waiting for cookies and story time. Also, they vastly underestimated how many kids would come and only gave out one balloon and one hard hat per family.....um....)
Playing outside in a diaper...
(Yes, it's disposable. Sometimes we are lazy.)
Having a picnic for dinner...
Cooling off at the Splash Park...
(There were actually some 90+ degree days and some 60 degree days in May. Crazy!)
Looking to lose some weight...
(This was me at 33 weeks. Like my new glasses? I know I'll enjoy summer more once I've had this baby and lost a little weight. She keeps me very warm!)

2 comments:
Why couldn't they just make a big poster of all the people to thank and made the whole thing the story time and treats? Some big heads. Love all the photos! :)
I DO like your glasses. Very nice!
Post a Comment