Sunday, June 30, 2013

The best Father's Day gift!


Although Bellana was clearly the best Father's Day gift, I did actually plan ahead and do a project with the older two to give to Daddy on Father's Day.  We cut pictures out of the Family Fun and Friend magazines that reminded us of him.  It was funny to see what the kids picked.  Vander mostly cut out confetti.  Annalee picked the picture of the kid in the top right corner pouring water into a crazy contraption, "because it would be fun to make that with Daddy."  She also chose a lot of other pictures, like the pile of dirty dishes, the family having FHE, and the coconut eagle cookies "because they look yummy."  They lost interest after 20 minutes, so Mommy had to do the rest.  I was so proud of myself for planning in advance and having this all done....until Sunday morning when I realized I hadn't planned anything in advance for my own fathers and grandfathers!  Oops!  They got a phone call instead.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

You're seriously an amazing mom!