It only looks like there was a murder committed here.
Miraculously, Vander managed to get red nail polish all over his fingers, toes, arms, shirt, pants, the counter, drawers, chair, and vinyl floor, but not on the carpet! (He was in the living room, touching the couch when I found him.)
Therefore, everything that got painted was cleanable and no one had to die.
However, the mess on the chair and floor is still there because I was running to a doctor's appointment when it happened and Nathan gets sick when he smells nail polish remover. I was only able to clean Vander before I left. At this rate, it will probably still be there when you come, Mom.
She is very excited about her upcoming recital! (This is the silly smile she gave me when I was trying to get a shot of the back of her head.)
1 comment:
Haha love the title. Jamison has been my polish enthusiast. He also chose red out of all the colors. Annalee's bun is super cute!
Post a Comment