On Monday I almost skipped going to my workout. I had had less than 5 hours of sleep and when I knelt down to put on my shoes my legs felt like jelly. How am I going to work out when I'm so tired? I wondered. I really didn't want to. But I had to get up to take Annalee to school anyway, and her school is really close to the church where I work out with some other ladies. So I went. We did three rounds of Boot Camp circuit torture. As we started the second round I suddenly realized that I was doing the exercises. I stunk at them, but I was DOING THEM! A few weeks ago, when I started, I couldn't do most of the exercises. I was modifying the modifications just to be able to participate. But on Monday I was actually doing some of those exercises that I couldn't before. It felt great! There are still a lot of things I can't do yet but this was very encouraging. I could feel my core muscles supporting me and acting like they should. It was like last week they weren't there and this week they suddenly appeared. Woo!(This is a picture of me from 2012, right before I got pregnant with Bellana. I hope to look this good again soon!)
1 comment:
It's so hard to workout when you don't feel like it but I find those workouts the most rewarding!
Post a Comment