I think his favorite part of the birthday was helping me make his cake. This kid loves to help in the kitchen!
When you're three, any gift is awesome, even if it comes from the dollar store! He really liked his glowing sword (with sound effects) and ninja mask.
Cousin Ginny was staying with us while my sister moved. She turned three just a month before Vander.
Cake balls! Vander really wanted a Plants vs. Zombies cake but I couldn't figure out how to make one with my level of expertise. (Is there a level zero?) Somehow I convinced him that these cake balls were zombies. We used a red velvet cake and when we bit into the little heads we were eating their "brains."
Anyway, they tasted good and the kids loved eating them on the skewers.
Happy Birthday, Hamster Man!
(We use the word "hamster" for "handsome" because Annalee(?) switched the words by mistake when she was young and we thought it was so cute.)
No comments:
Post a Comment