Thursday, February 6, 2014

SNOW!

The kids have been desperate to play in the snow this winter.  Unfortunately (for them and the farmers) we haven't had very much.  And the snow we HAVE had hasn't been packable.  But finally there was a day in December when they convinced me to go outside with them.

Sorry, Vander.  Pink and purple is what you get when you have an older sister!

Annalee didn't let the non-packableness deter her from the world's tiniest snowball fight.



Come ON!



Bellana supervised everything from inside the baby wrap, bundled in my coat.

In January we finally got some packing snow!  I made a snowman and Vander started shaving his middle down before I could get a picture.  Then he asked if he could knock it over.  I let him.  Boys!



Annalee insisted that her snowman had to have stick arms, a carrot nose, and rock eyes.  Then she smashed hers too.  Girls!

Tonight it is supposed to dump a ton of snow on us.  (Our prayers are being answered!)  But I think I will stay inside where it's nice and warm tomorrow.