Okay, someone just pointed out that they haven't seen a picture of Annalee in a while, so I looked back and realized that the last picture I posted of her was over three months ago! What kind of new mother am I? Needless to say, I am in shock. I have been taking tons of pictures, filed on my computer by week, there are so many. I can't believe none of them made it onto the blog. Maybe I was unconsciously trying to spare everyone from the over-abundance of adoration I feel every time I see that little smile. In truth, I started about 6 new posts in my head, but never got around to putting them on here. Unfortunately, (or fortunately, if you've been going through withdrawal pains) you will now be exposed to an Annalee Avalanche.
Two Weeks Old

It's Mother's Day, but I love my grandpa.

I was saving that for later!
(4 wks)
Cuddling with Mommy
(6 wks)
Two Months Old!(I love this pic because the burp cloth looks like a heart.)

Daddy Babysits
Two and a half monthsThis little overall suit was so cute, but she was
too long to wear it for more than a few weeks! :(
Three and a half months
Chillin' with Grandpa
(I also love Grandma, but since she takes
most of the pictures I don't have many of her.)

I love my puppy, even though he's jealeous!

Mom and Dad love this Swaddleme from Kiddopotamus.
I've been sleeping through the night since they started
using it when I was 2 months old. What a cute catapillar!

Looks like a little pioneer

I've been holding my head up forever now!

First time in an umbrella stroller. Temple Square.
Walks are more fun when I can sit up!

I'm not sure what I think about baths.
Four Months OldMom thinks this is the cutest dress I own, but
I made sure I only wore it for the first hour of
church with two major blurp-ups!
5 comments:
Thanks for posting these! I love seeing how she's changed in such a short time. She's such an adorable little girl. I love her daddy's method of babysitting. LOL
Ha! Such a cutie! It's so sad when they outgrow your favorite outfits.
She has grown so much. I just want to pinch her cute, chubby cheeks!
She's so stinkin' cute! I loved the picture of daddy "babysitting"! LOL! I have an almost identical picture of my husband with kelly when she was a newborn.
I love Annal's expressions, she is such an adorable babe. Favorite is where she's sitting on the couch with grandpa. You just KNOW she's having the time of her life just sitting there.
try picasa.google.com .. online photo album, it already stores the pictures from your blog there.
Post a Comment