Ever since she hit four months old there's been a new first nearly every day. (Rolling over, pulling off socks, and moving up to size 4--yes, 4--diapers.) Annalee is so much fun, so "interactive" now! For a few weeks she's been watching us when we eat and has become very interested in food. On Sunday we introduced her first solid food: baby rice cereal. Here is the video of her first meeting with food! I only wanted to get her used to having something in her mouth, so I didn't expect her to eat anything this time. Boy, was I wrong! I ended up having to mix up some more, and at the three feedings since then I have underestimated how much she would want each time!
I'm feeling a little sad. Up until now she has depended on me totally for her nutrition, but now that's over. I know she's still a baby and that I'll be nursing her for months yet, but I can't help feeling like she's all grown up! Does that sound weird?
4 comments:
Size 4!? Really? Emily wears size 4 too. How nice that she took so easily to solid food and spoon feeding!
Jessica, do you not have any posts on your blog, or is there something wrong with my computer? Do you use another blog? I'd love to see pics of you guys!
And Ollie, what happened to your blog? It disappeared from my view! If I need an invite, send me one at sandibeek@gmail.com
Last blog we had was at the park. It's been a while since I've updated. I need to post about Hyrum going back to school and all that. I'm just lazy.
Size 4 at that age just means:
1- She's fat or
2- She uses all that space.
:)
Post a Comment