Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Laugh!

Well, okay, so it was really the second laugh, since the first laugh was what told me to get the camera, but this is the first recorded one! I have to give all the credit to Nathan. He plays this game with her all the time and gets lots of "oh, Daddy, you're so silly!" smiles. I just got lucky!

4 comments:

M A Haddox said...

Cute! (as if you needed me to tell you.. But then again, as a parent sometimes I wonder if I think my kids are cute only because they're my kids. In that case, I suppose you could appreciate my comment; but only if you have doubts like I do)

Jessica Haddox said...

Very adorable! Isn't that the best sound ever? She really is very cute, Sandi.

Sandi said...

Thanks, you two. Yes, I often wonder if I think she's cute just because she's mine. Even when people stop me in the store and tell me how cute she is I wonder, "Do people do that to all babies?"

Danica said...

What a sweetie! The backgrounds on the cutest blog on the block really are pretty simple. I bet when you tried to copy the thing you need to copy and paste you just missed a little bit of it. Try it again. If you were closer I'd just come over and help you.