Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Not Just for Old Ladies

When I went to day care my babysitter used to leave the tv on QVC all the time so we would be bored and go to sleep. It worked. My great aunt also loved to watch QVC, which I thought was the most annoying thing since televised sports. (He He) But if I could shop on the internet with a free $10, now that is NOT boring! Go here to find out how you can get a $10 credit to shop at QVC. Some items would be free with this deal. On the QVC website you can mouse over any category, select "Clearance" and then sort the items by Lowest Price. That will show you a bunch of things you can get for majorly cheap! I got this

for around $6, including shipping! (Hint: Clearance holiday stuff is often free to ship.)

No comments: