This is a little late, but there was no 29th of February and it caught me off-guard.
I love her happy face!

She has a lot of teeth now, with more coming in all the time.

Because of that she's recently become fascinated with her tongue. She always sticks it out on her left side, where all the teeth are.

She has been getting into everything lately. (Everything except the dog dish and my plant!)

I wonder what she's after . . .

She and Tavi are partners in crime. She knocks the trash can over, he goes through it. She pulls off a sock, he eats it. She get her face all dirty, he licks it off. (NO, Tavi!)

But they have a lot of fun together.
She likes to play with anything that makes noise.

And she loves her Uncle Steve. (Here she is looking for him to come upstairs.) Looking at this shot just makes me think how thin and long her legs are! She is still chubby, of course, but she is definitely tall.

The other day we saw a horse and rider while we were getting in the car and she was enthralled. We took her to my parents' house that weekend to see the horses,

but I guess seeing them so close spoiled some of the magic.

I can't wait to see what the next few months bring!
2 comments:
She's so cute. I love the pictures of her into the fridge and her face when she's looking at the horse. lol
She is so cute and it looks like she is getting around really well.
Post a Comment