way to go! You're doing better than me, ever since my thumb incidence I've been off the whole diet kick. I figure if my thumb hurts, I can't exercise, and if I can't exercise, I better eat some chocolate. I know it doesn't make sense, but I do it anyway. :) Anyway, that's awesome, and a huge accomplishment!
5 comments:
Congrats! My mom and I joined a gym too, actually. So maybe I'll have to report to you to keep on track.
That's great! Congrats!
way to go! You're doing better than me, ever since my thumb incidence I've been off the whole diet kick. I figure if my thumb hurts, I can't exercise, and if I can't exercise, I better eat some chocolate. I know it doesn't make sense, but I do it anyway. :) Anyway, that's awesome, and a huge accomplishment!
Congrats!!!!! I'm so glad everything has been going well for you!!! Keep up the good work!
Congrats Sandi, you are doing awesome!
Post a Comment