2 Pink is for girls, got that? Girls.
3 He is a very caring and devoted father.
5 Cake, cheesecake, onions, cheese, boiled eggs, and tofu are yucky.
6 He always changes several diapers a day.
7 Star Wars . . . completely obsessed.
9 He tells me when I am doing too much and need to take a break.
10 I know he loves me because he cuts out box tops even though he thinks it's dumb.
11 He looks smashing in a tux.
12 He really does prefer spending time with family to getting presents.13 Pepper goes on everything.
14 He is just so cute with kids, and they love him.
16 He would rather break a bone than throw up.
17 He would rather throw up than go grocery shopping with me when I have coupons.
18 He thinks ice is part of a fast food conspiracy to give you less pop, so he always asks for "no ice."
19 Every morning he has a glass of Nestle Quick for breakfast.
20 It is physically impossible for him to resist the call of "Daddy."
21 He has such a high metabolism (hate him, I know) and such a low body fat percentage that he is constantly borderline anorexic. It doesn't matter how much food I stuff in him!
22 He loves to go window shopping and garage sale-ing with me.
23 There are few things he hates more than being cold.
24 Sometimes he forces me to spend money on myself.
25 His favorite things about being a nurse are speaking Spanish and helping people. (My favorites are the money and job security.)
26 He tries to call his parents every week.
27 He calls my parents "Mom" and "Dad" and calls to chat with them as much as he does his own parents.
28 He likes to cut his hair very short, for ease of washing and styling.
Ooo, make it so.29 He is a very good loser, but a horrible winner. That's why I never let him win at Dr. Mario.
30 He a romantic and spontaneous.
31 What can I say? We just love him!
4 comments:
happy 31st to Nathan, it was enjoyable to read Sandi-so cleverly written! And I'm totally with him on the "rather throwing up than coupon grocery shopping"-not enjoyable at all.
Cute -- You guys are just too cute!
32. He has fantastic taste in wives and is a fabulous son-in-law!
Cute list. I'm assuming for a birthday? If so, happy birthday Nathan!
Post a Comment