Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm in love

Okay guys, I have to tell you about my new favorite store/website: Famous Footwear. They have these Buy One Get One 1/2 Off sales all the time. A lot of times it comes with free shipping. I bought Nathan two pairs of white nursing shoes a few months ago. Then, just the other day they had that sale PLUS take an extra 20% off. So I weakened and decided to get some play shoes. Their site makes it so easy to find what you are looking for. I went shopping in their Sale (clearance) section and was able to narrow my search by Women's, Athletic, my size, and then view them Low Price to High Price. I got two pairs of gym shoes for meand bought Nathan some gym shoes and a nice pair of sandals. My order was around $50 for these awesome shoes that are normally $70 each if you bought them at the mall! (Nathan's was less.) I ordered them and they arrived about a week later, but my shoes were the wrong size. They were too small, and they just weren't going to work. But here's where the love begins. Rather than mail them back (and pay for it) all I had to do was take them to the Famous Footwear store here in town. They took my shoes back, went online right there, and ordered me the correct size, to arrive in the mail at my house in a week. How is that for service? Not only that, but a lot of stores would have been all uptight, like, "Well, you only paid $50, so here is your $50 back, but now that that sale is over they cost $120, so I'm going to need some more money from you." You know they would! Not Famous Footwear. I am never buying my shoes anywhere else. Right now they are not having that awesome sale, but it changes every week or so, so I'll let y'all know when you should hurry and get your shoes.

2 comments:

Danica said...

I loke famous footwear too! Glad you had a fun get away! It is important to make time for eachother like that and keep the romance alive!!! :) Loved catching up on you guys!

The Peine Family said...

That's awesome! I'm going to have to check it out too. By the way, in response to your comment on our blog asking if Conrad had a birthmark on his face...it wasn't a birthmark and it's gone now. It must have been baby acne or something. He was pretty reddish for the first month. Birthmarks are no big deal either, though.