Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dress-up Doll

Some days I could swear she has horns.
Other days I'm just thinking she's growing up way too fast.
No, you can't wear bras yet. Give that back!

Is it the virgin Mary?
No, it's Super Baby
with her sports bottle of power!
But even Super Baby is no match for the hypnotic power of Sesame Street. (At least, for five minutes anyway.)And what she really can't resist is a hug from Uncle Steve, or "Tee" as she calls him.

3 comments:

Koreena said...

What a cutie! Man, I wish Jossy would watch Sesame Street for 5 minutes. It's seriously more like 10 seconds max for her.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie, I do see a striking family resemblance to you....Oh, that was just wet hair! At least she did not stick her thumb up the faucet! Love ya Mom

Jackson Family said...

love the horns, she's such a cutie!