It contains 15 theme suits, like Under the Sea, Arabian Nights, Jungle Falls, Old West, and Egypt. We stayed in the Romeo and Juliet Suite. It had a giant wide screen tv, a heart-shaped jetted tub,
a fireplace, and came with either a continental breakfast or a voucher for Perkins Restaurant. The toilet in the bathroom was a literal throne
which is where the bed was.
Romeo, Romeo!
and the tub area had mirrors all around, which made the place look bigger than it really was. There were two castle turrets on either side of the balcony, and they both had stained glass windows. One of them contained the double-head shower (wish I had a picture of that spacious, amazing shower) and the other had a spiral staircase up to the balcony. Here I am dreaming of my prince (who is busy taking the picture.)And just for the record, Annalee had a fun, fun time at Grandma and Grandpa's. She now says "Pa Pa" (grandpa) and "Ma Ma" (grandma--it sounds a little different than Momma) whenever we talk about them, and loves to run and give them hugs and kisses. When the dobermans start barking she yells "Ma!" (as in Max) because my mom always yells at Max to stop barking. When Annalee sees the horses she says "Puppy!"
5 comments:
Actually, I am sure Annalee yells at Max because her "Mom", not her "Grandma" yells all the time at the dogs. I... (I mean her Grandma) yells "Zoe!"more than Max, because it is Zoe that is usually barking. Of course that is all from a "disinterested" third party.
Eric and I have stayed a couple times in a theme suite (though at Anniversary Inn) for anniversaries and have always loved the amount of detail that goes into them. Was this for an anniversary? It is blissful to have a night away we discovered last anniversary in Dec! who knows what will happen this year.
We've never been to Black Swan but always wanted to go when we lived in Idaho. That's hilarious about the "throne!" Love it. Glad you guys got away and had a good time. We're desperately overdue for one of those trips.
Did you really post a pic of your hubby on the throne? Ha ha. Glad you were able to get way alone together. I often dream of doing that, even if it only happens every 3 or 4 years.
We went to Destinations in Idaho Falls on our anniversary a couple years ago and stayed in the Vienna room. It was great to get away from everyday blah. Glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment