Yesterday I gave my very sticky daughter a bath. When I got her out I realized all of her clean diapers were in the car (we had just gotten back from a trip) so I thought, she'll be okay naked for a few minutes while I go get them. A moment later she waddled into my bedroom and dropped a lovely little poo on my carpet. I whisked her off to her room to clean her up (there were no wipes, of course) and when I came back to clean up the present in my room I found
a) it had magically cleaned itself up.
b) I had been freaking out over a soggy, mashed-up cookie, not a poo.
c) it had been smeared and ground into the carpet by me in my haste to clean up Annalee.
3 comments:
C. And if so, EWWWW!!! So sorry!
GROSS!!!
A. And I blame the dog
Post a Comment