Friday, October 23, 2009

My Little Ham

Seeing as how she has my genes, I suppose it's inevitable that Annalee would start to steal the show whenever possible. Here are some pictures and videos I've been meaning to get up for a while. You can really see her personality shining through!

Riding around on her scooter with . . . my scriptures?


Uncle Steven is reading her a book I made for her with pictures of our family. She knows the sound effects!



Trying to hit "the fly". There isn't actually a fly, but she's just doing what she's seen Mommy do. She is saying "I got it!"
Picking Pumpkins!


Dancing like a ballerina. She has never seen a ballerina, she just started doing that when she heard the music. Maybe that's how ballet got invented!
Making faces in her high chair.


LOTS of faces!
Sliding down the sleeping bag. (THE sleeping bag, yes, THAT sleeping bag, after I'd finally washed it and was trying to roll it up to put away.)



Walking in Daddy's size 11 heavy church shoes.

No wonder that at the end of the day she doesn't even wake up when Daddy flashes a picture in her dark room!

7 comments:

Jackson Family said...

She's so cute, I bet she doesn't have to try very hard to steal the show!

Neoma said...

All I can say is that it takes some serious strength and balance to walk in big, heavy shoes like that!

Jessica Haddox said...

Very cute. I love the, "I got it!" The video of your brother reading to her was too adorable.

Rachel Holloway said...

I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment here (followed in from facebook!) :) WHAT A CUTIE! She seriously looks like her personality is just BURSTING with so much fun! love it!!!

Jessica said...

We love the little videos too. We have a camcorder but at this point we mostly just want 1 min or so clips. It sounds like shes a pretty good talker. It's too bad the faces video was so dark. I've been wanting to do a family book too. Way fun!

Danica said...

I have dial up and can't watch the cute videos but I loved reading the descriptions and can picture her being YOUR daughter! She is so cute! Thing have been busy and I haven't looked at your blog in a couple of weeks. Wow! You've had a very eventful and hard things going on. Hope all is okay with the sewage thing. Yuck! Not fun! And I'm sorry about the miscarriage! Hope you were surounded by great family and friends since I'm not there!

The Peine Family said...

Wow, Annalee has some strong legs. Trevor is 2 1/2 now and he still has trouble walking in our big shoes.