Congrats! I know the loathing behind washing something lothsome. Did it all come out (smell and all)?
Ick. Did it come clean?
You're better than I. I would've just thrown it out and bought a new one.
what a brave mom! was it worth it?
It did come clean, despite sitting in the garage for four months (which is why it was easy to ignore.)Koreena, if I throw it out I might get barf on one of the NICE sleeping bags next time!
eeeeooooooooowwww. At least it is done. Come to think of it, I found worse things under your brothers bed when he was little.:)
Gross!!
Good for you! Now can you come clean up Emily's former dinner in my car?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats! I know the loathing behind washing something lothsome. Did it all come out (smell and all)?
Ick. Did it come clean?
You're better than I. I would've just thrown it out and bought a new one.
what a brave mom! was it worth it?
It did come clean, despite sitting in the garage for four months (which is why it was easy to ignore.)
Koreena, if I throw it out I might get barf on one of the NICE sleeping bags next time!
eeeeooooooooowwww. At least it is done. Come to think of it, I found worse things under your brothers bed when he was little.:)
Gross!!
Good for you! Now can you come clean up Emily's former dinner in my car?
Post a Comment