Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tavi Train Wreck

Every year we put up the tree and then Nathan puts up his train set around the bottom. This was the first year Annalee wanted to be part of the action (which made things a little more difficult for Daddy.)

See the twin looks of intense concentration?

And then Nathan starts it up, and Tavi goes bezerk.

Get it, Tavi, get it!Uhhh...at least, that's what's supposed to happen. For some reason, this year he was only mildly interested. He knocked the train off it's track a few times and then just laid down to watch it. And no barking. I really missed the hilarious barking.

The cat, however, was veeeeery interested in the train, like, the way you would be interested in something you've never seen before that you thought might be able to kill you. So, no Tavi train video this year. I'll just have to amuse myself with last year's.

1 comment:

Koreena said...

I guess he just got used to it??? Sad you'll have to miss out on that entertainment this year.