I think scientists have proven that it's pretty much impossible to take as many pictures of your second child as you did of your first. But I'm trying.
Even though it's blurry, I really, really love this one.

He's like, "Help me!"
Awwwww

5 weeks old Ignore the pink blanket--I am a BOY.

That's more like it.

Cuddles with Daddy.
5 comments:
Very cute! I can't believe he was sleeping.....and you did not take that opportunity to sleeeeep. Any second of the day that he sleeps, you should just go to sleep. Well, maybe that is a bit impractical. But it would be wonderful if you could.
You forget I have another child!
No I did not forget. I was in fantasy land!
He's getting so big! And no worries about the pink blanket. We have pictures of Matty in a girly pink baby bath towel we borrowed from his cousin. :)
I LOVE the second photo, the way Annalee is looking at Vander.
Post a Comment