Sunday, April 17, 2011

Beautiful Boy

When Vander was two weeks old we took him to get some pictures taken. Some.

We ended up with 75.

Can you blame the photographer if she got a little carried away?

(Don't worry, only a select few are shown here. Few. Um, well, at least, there aren't 75.)























If you're in East Idaho, our photographer was LizzyBstudios. All these great pictures for $40! (Though I can't wait to get back to Koreena's Photography.)

4 comments:

Just Mom said...

Lovely!

Koreena said...

Such a cutie!! Seriously! Love all his expressive faces.

And thanks for the plug. ;)

Jessica said...

He looks so alert and aware of his surroundings.

Sarah said...

Very nice. I saved the piano picture as my desktop wallpaper. I don't know which I'm more envious of--your beautiful piano or your professional family photos. Oh, yeah, and the kid's cute, too. Loved the picture of the little pink feet!