There've been lots of time when I blogged on here, pretending to be Annalee. But now that she's almost 3 and pretty good at communicating, I wondered what she'd want to say for herself.
Me: What do you want to say?
Annalee: Penguin
Me: Penguin?
Annalee: Penguin
Me: What else do you want to say?
Annalee: Elephant
Me: This blog is for us to tell people what we're doing. What did you do today?
Annalee: I want to get a penguin and an elephant and a frog. A tiger and a duck.
Me: Okay. We're going to tell people what you've been doing today. What did you do today?
Annalee: Tell me what I did today, Momma.
Me: Did we make a doll house out of boxes?
Annalee: Yeah! Over there. [pointing] More boxes too.
Me: What else?
Annalee: I don't know.
Me: Did you take a shower?
Annalee: uh huh.
Me: Why?
Annalee: [singing] 'Cause I had an accident, Momma. Where's the mouse, Momma?
Me: Don't click anything!
Okay. Maybe in a few more months.
6 comments:
At least you can edit, not so easy when she has a microphone in front of her.
This was unedited!
I know. But you "could" have edited. Unlike a couple Sundays ago:)
She says more than I do in my average conversation.
:) Cute
That was too funny. It sounds like conversations I've had with my boy.
Post a Comment