He is getting more control of his hands but still can't grab things yet. Oh, how he wants to! These last few days he's started sucking his thumb--not sure if that is going to become permanent but it's sure cute. He's been drooling a lot too; yesterday he soaked through 3 bibs. He likes to watch the tv and computer (little turkey) and is always turning toward the screen.
Last night he slept from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Owie! I had to wake him up to feed him. Guess I shouldn't complain.
Vander and I have been putting lots of time in on our baby wrap. I wear him whenever I'm at my musical practice (3 hrs) and he usually falls asleep for an hour or so. He sure likes to cuddle!
I'm surprised by how much easier this motherhood thing is this time around. Part of it is surely because I feel more confident; I more easily recognize whether my baby needs a nap, feeding, or diaper change. But I think it's mostly because Vander is such a good baby. He goes to sleep so easily when I lay him down awake in his crib. He doesn't fight diaper changes. He eats really well. He is pretty patient when he wants something, giving me lots of time to get it for him before he "melts down". Thank you, God!
Vander just had his *cough* fourth bath a few days ago. I was about to defend myself for only bathing him once a month, but then I decided I didn't care. He seems to like baths okay.
1 comment:
Love the "startled" picture. LOL Can't wait to see some smiling ones! I really look forward to Lacey giggling, but I think we have a ways to go. I'm thrilled if I can get her to smile even once day, little turkey.
Post a Comment