Notice anything strange about this outfit?No? Imagine if the bib on those overalls was pulled up. Still not getting it? Here's a hint: those aren't shorts.
Yep, Annalee accidentally put on her brother's long overalls! No wonder she came to me for help getting them on!
In her defense, Mommy is the one that put them in her drawer.
That's SO funny because Trevor did the same thing about a week ago, but I guess I was laughing too hard to think of taking a photo. The funny thing was that Sean didn't even notice after I asked him if he thought Trevor looked "different". Kids would be so much more work if it weren't for the comic relief!
2 comments:
You are your mothers daughter!
That's SO funny because Trevor did the same thing about a week ago, but I guess I was laughing too hard to think of taking a photo. The funny thing was that Sean didn't even notice after I asked him if he thought Trevor looked "different". Kids would be so much more work if it weren't for the comic relief!
Post a Comment