What traitors she thought we were! We were both laughing so hard that Nathan could hardly take the pictures.
Love the faces!
I don't blame her a bit, neither do I! What hilarous pictures by the way.
Now that's just too cute! You guys need to print off that collage!
That's funny. Matty hated peas as a baby, too, and now they're one of his favorite foods. He used to chose peas over candy. Go figure. He's since smartened up and will now pick the candy. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What traitors she thought we were! We were both laughing so hard that Nathan could hardly take the pictures.
Love the faces!
I don't blame her a bit, neither do I!
What hilarous pictures by the way.
Now that's just too cute! You guys need to print off that collage!
That's funny. Matty hated peas as a baby, too, and now they're one of his favorite foods. He used to chose peas over candy. Go figure. He's since smartened up and will now pick the candy. :)
Post a Comment