What a cutie! I love her round face. Also enjoyed catching up on all of your posts. I love hearing your thoughts. Like I never thought about how many times you pick something up when you buy it from the store. I'm going to give that reasoning to Nathan next time he wonders why the outing to the grocery store to stock up(with 4 kids) was the big accomplishment of my day.
5 comments:
Yep. It's all your fault. You're making me baby hungry again. Too cute!
Sandi - your little girl is so adorable. I can't believe how fast time flies. Hope all is well.
Such a pretty girl! Amazing she's halfway to a year already.
Sandi, she is so cute!!!
What a cutie! I love her round face. Also enjoyed catching up on all of your posts. I love hearing your thoughts. Like I never thought about how many times you pick something up when you buy it from the store. I'm going to give that reasoning to Nathan next time he wonders why the outing to the grocery store to stock up(with 4 kids) was the big accomplishment of my day.
Post a Comment