It's funny to think that now I've been outside my mommy for as long as I was inside of her. Insideness had its pluses, but I have to say that outsideness is much more exciting. So what's been going on in my life? Since I figured out this crawling thing the fun level has really picked up around here. I can suddenly get almost anything I want!
Measuring tape and dog dishes are small peas when you can actually have the whole dog! I just wish they had the sense to hold still when I'm trying to get to them. I'm not sure why Grandma and Grandpa's doberman's always run to Grandpa for protection when I'm around. Aren't they supposed to be a tough breed of dog?
Last week Mom and Dad took me to a place that was vaguely familiar. I got to sit on a scale, and everyone seemed to think it was a big deal when I made it say "23.5 lbs". It's not like it was hard--I just sat there! (I guess when you're so amazing, everything you do will wow the people around you.)
Then the doctor told Mommy and Daddy a bunch of other numbers like how I was over 100% for weight and head size (duh! It's got to hold my prodigy brain!) and at 97% for height. Yeah, yeah, I'm in size 5 diapers too and have 6 teeth. Blah Blah Blah. Luckily, I don't have to learn about numbers for several more years.
What's more exciting than numbers is what I've learned how to do in the last few months. I can say "Mum mum mum" which sounds better than "Mom" anyway, and "Da-Da." Mommy and Daddy go crazy whenever I do this. I can wave "Hi" (side to side) and "bye-bye" (up and down). Daddy taught me how to click my tongue. He also taught me to crinkle my nose and breath fast through it when I'm done eating instead of spitting out food everywhere. I can play peek-a-boo. My mommy likes to devour books, and so do I, but for some reason it doesn't seem the same. Mommy and I like to play in boxes.
So does Daddy!
I'm starting to play with some friends. Too bad they are all boys!

Oh well, I will have them all playing tea party with me before too long!
3 comments:
Thanks Annalee for the update on you, you are just as entertaining of a writer as your mommy! Keep it up :)
Size 5 diapers...
Well, once our daughter Emily is done potty training, we know where to send our leftovers!
o_O
Wow as they say what a big girl! Apparently Miriams just the light weight in her age group. Her friend Zayda is simular to Analee also.
Post a Comment