Here is my baby clown. She somehow scratched herself during a nap and ended up with this bright red mark that still hasn't gone away a week later. It reminds me of a painted clown tear.
I turn my back for 10 seconds . . .
Do not feed the animals. Now that Annalee is sitting up and starting to pull up on things we finally had to lower her mattress.
Bunny Blanket! Nathan's Aunt Shirley made this blanket for him when he was a baby and growing up he and Bunny Blankie were inseparable, causing lots of wear and tear. It always amuses me to see my manly-man mutter like a little child about his Bunny Blankie. (You should have seen what happened when we were first married, and not knowing the history of the blankie, I suggested getting rid of it.) I restored the blanket a few Christmases ago and now Nathan is happy to share his blankie with his daughter.
What do you get when your little Wiggler is size 18 months on the bottom and 12 months on top? Jungle Baby!
2 comments:
She's getting SOOOOOO big, what a cutie pie!!!
I love pictures of daddy's playing with their little girls. It's so unbelievably sweet!
btw... Shane won't let me toss his nasty baby blankets either. Maybe it's a strange man thing
Post a Comment