Saturday, January 10, 2009

Unplugged

No computer. It is gone. I was going to start this post with a picture of my clean (miracle) empty desk, but without my computer there is no easy way to get the pics from my digital camera! I am using Nathan's computer right now. (He doesn't have my camera software.) Where is my computer, you ask? What used to be my computer is now in pieces, sitting on the floor in the basement, because my brother (with the monetary assistance of my mom and dad) are upgrading my computer for my birthday! Yay! Steven said that my new computer will be fast, wicked fast, so fast I won't believe it. After struggling with my old computer that would take an eternity or two just to open a program, I am sooooooooooooo excited. It's like the part in the Kung Fu Panda movie when Shifu says "The only souvenirs around here are broken bones and bloody knuckles!" and the panda is like "Ooooooh yeah!" That excited.

Speaking of the computer, I was on the computer this morning while Annalee played behind me on the floor. I was doing a search for child proof outlet covers so I could keep Little Miss from electrocuting herself. Unbeknownst to me, she was playing with the cord of the cell phone charger. It was plugged into the wall, and the other end was in her mouth! I now know why mothers' hair turns gray so fast. I think she took a few months off of my life. Talk about irony!

No comments: