My poor little baby has been waking up at 2, 3, or 5 in the morning the last 3 nights, and now I know why! She already had three teeth on the bottom (two in the middle and one on her left) but then over Christmas one started coming through on the top. Yesterday another one started coming through on the top, so she has two in the middle up there. And this morning I noticed a fourth one on the bottom, also on the left side! (Still none on the right. Weird.) My poor little one! She is so fussy and upset!
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day with you good husband and darling daughter. I enjoyed reading the 29 things about you. Some made me smile as I remembered living with you 9 years ago others surprised me. It's so fun to read those and get to know your friends better.
p.s what a cute little crawler you have!
Post a Comment