I'm starting to feel it now! Thank goodness my sister had her baby a few weeks ago and sent me some new clothes--I was getting really tired of the same 3 shirts. (And before Nathan took me to Walmart and made me buy 6 pairs of work-out pants, I was down to one pair of pants that fit: some blue plaid pjs!)
4 comments:
I can't believe how close you are! I'm so excited!! I hear you on the clothes. I may only be 28 weeks, but things are fitting like I'm a lot further along than that. I have basically one pair of jeans and a pair of pajama bottoms that I practically live in. The shirts are definitely getting more uncomfortable too. Several of my maternity ones no longer fit. Hopefully the rest can last me!
Can't wait for the big announcement from you in the next few weeks!!!
Looking good & almost there! I can't believe that much time has passed since you told us you were preggo.
you look great, you excited? Getting very close, yeah!
What a cute figure! And your hair is gorgeous. Gotta love pregnancy hair!
Post a Comment