Recently I've been investing heavily in play groups, or baby-sitting swaps. I trade two hours watching a friend's child and then they watch Annalee for two hours another time. It's a little more stressful to have more children running around, but at least Annalee isn't looking to me for entertainment. And she has some great fun with her friends!
Her two best friends are Kelsey Bowden and JD Roman. Here they are playing in a card table tent I made for them. Without the camera flash it was dark enough to trigger the nightlight behind them, which they thought was really cool. I took several pictures, but JD was so wiggly this was the only one with his head in it!
Of course, Annalee has lots of fun playing alone too.
One of Daddy's proudest moments.
Teddy bear pjs, Elmo slippers, and Daddy's bunny blanket.
Not really sure what she was doing here, but she wanted me to take a picture of it.
Daddy is always good for some fun, like turning her into a trapped burrito. (She couldn't figure out how to get out.)
And even though it's not very action-packed, she likes to spend time with Momma.
(Yes, these are the famous blue plaid pjs that I wore everywhere before I got some new pants last week. They were the only ones that fit!)
No comments:
Post a Comment