Saturday, January 22, 2011

What are you watching tonight?

Since we got rid of our tv and boxed up our movies, the only media we see is via my brother's Netflix account on our computer. With prego-mommy being super tired lately, Annalee has been watching more tv than is probably good for her. She has gotten quite talented at navigating the site, clicking on the pictures of things she wants to watch. Sometimes she clicks on things that she shouldn't. Today I found this note from my brother on my computer:

Thanks to your daughter I don't get to watch a show I've been waiting more than two weeks to watch. Instead I get to watch Go Diego Go. As such I have given you your own netflix account. Don't worry, this isn't costing extra but it does make it so that none of the dvd's she orders can be shipped. Oh and please make sure the dvd goes out on Monday.

I have to admit that when I went to apologize to Steven I couldn't stop laughing. I kept picturing him sitting up late with a bowl of popcorn watching Go, Diego, Go! Ironically, Annalee's at Grandma's this weekend, so she can't even watch the dvd she ordered.

1 comment:

The Peine Family said...

Ha ha ha! He'll understand when he has a pregnant wife someday!