Sick. I'm sick, sick, sick. This cold is kicking my butt. My eyes are streaming, I keep on sneezing, I'm going through boxes of Kleenex like they're Oreos. I can't sleep because I can't breathe. This is on top of all the pregnancy "fun" I am already dealing with.
Just now I begged my brother to go to the store to get me some Sudafed. As I'm trying to explain to him what kind to get, my daughter is whining that her back hurts and will only feel better if I hold her. Suddenly, she hops down from my lap and says "I have to go poo!" So I tell her to run and go, and her back will probably feel better. A few seconds later she is crying again. "I pooped in my panties!" Yes. Of course. So I go to change them, dumping the mess into the toilet and throwing away the panties. Then the toilet plugs. And she is standing there, still needing to be wiped, while the toilet comes dangerously close to overflowing and my eyes and nose run for all they are worth.
Welcome to my moment.
7 comments:
I wish I could come tuck you in bed & take Annalee for you. Get well soon!
not a lovely moment for you at all, and yet everyone tells us we'll miss these moments, right?! :0)
get better Sandi...
Thanks, Keri, that means a lot, especially since you were just saying how tired you are now with three kids. You are a gem!
Thanks, Rachel. I think we miss these moments in the future because we are going senile.
:( Not fun. Hope you're feeling a bit better today.
It is really rough right now. But I promise you, someday she will be your age and you will know, if she ends up "half" as good as you have, that it was all more than worth it. Love ya
Feel better soon Sandi! I know that being prego and sick is miserable, hang in there and hopefully it's all over soon!
Yuck! You poor thing. I hope you feel better now!
Post a Comment