Thursday, July 5, 2012

Moving Up


Annalee recently "graduated" from preschool.  They called it "moving up" since the kids were 3 to 4 years old and still had another year of preschool to go.  We were really lucky to find a preschool within walking distance of our rental when we moved to Nampa.  Annalee loved it!

So, what's with the face?  Papa 'Beek came to visit to make good on our weightloss bet.  (He had to stay for 5 days since I lost more weight, mwahahaha!)  He got to go to the preschool thing with us (thanks for taking all these pictures, Dad!), and this is when he was warming up his camera beforehand.  Annalee was a little tired of posing, I think.






We went to a park for a potluck and ceremony.  The kids put on a little program too.  Vander was anxiously awaiting the time to eat.



There were 12 kids in her class but I guess a lot of families were busy because only 7 came.  I love this picture of the kids getting ready to recite their poem.  They are all just a little shy and nervous!



What hand action are we supposed to be doing, again?

Annalee was one of the best singers.  Her teacher said she really knew her stuff.

Congratulations, my angel girl!

1 comment:

Just Mom said...

The first of so many many events. And they are all very special.