Nathan loves his job.
I mean, he REALLY loves his job. It is such a blessing to our family to have him working somewhere so positive and good. He has rough days, of course, days that are long and hard. But when your employer maintains a positive work environment, when they stand behind you and give you what you need to be successful, you can do anything! Primary Health Medical Group is rated the third best place to work in Idaho, and it shows!
One of the awesome things they do is have a yearly company party at Wahooz! (formerly Boondocks). They pay for everyone in your immediate family to go and ride as many attractions as you want. And we had free BBQ! Because Vander was too little for a lot of the rides we had to take turns. Nathan and Annalee did the bumper boats
while Vander and I watched.
Annalee stood in line
to go down this inflatable slide.
Annalee and I zoomed around the go-cart track.
They had a green screen set up to take pictures. We chose the Boise State background since Nathan is going to school there. We realized afterward that Vander's shirt (which was bright green) had taken on the color of the blue turf!


4 comments:
So Fun! I've wanted to go there every time I pass it.
so fun!! LOVE job perks! :)
We are so happy that you guys are doing so well!!! You deserve every good thing that comes your way. You are one special family. :)
So glad he's enjoying his job and you got to have such a fun family day. How funny Vander's shirt was a different color!
Post a Comment