Friday, July 27, 2012

Tweet!

For most of the summer, this has been the view out of my picture windows.
 I love all the flowers!
 The birds love them too.  See the pretty yellow bird and his mate?
The other day Annalee and I made a bird feeder out of a juice bottle.  We waited and waited for a bird to find it.  Finally, we had a visitor!


 Erm...so we moved it to a new location.  It took a few days, but the birdies found it!  I like this little red-headed fellow.

6 comments:

Just Mom said...

That is awesome!

Laura said...

That's a very picturesque picture window. And goldfinches to top it off. What a beautiful place!

Sandi said...

I knew you would know what they are called! Do you know what the red one is?

Computer Guy said...

I was wondering if anything ever tried to visit it.

Koreena said...

How fun to have such beautiful visitors! We get just robins and magpies (at least I think that's what they are.)

Danica said...

What a beautiful view Sandi!!! Love it!