Hahaha, right? I actually did not know I had curly hair until I was on my mission, at 23. (Houston was very humid.) My whole life I thought I had wavy hair and I'd just brush it out. I can't believe that no one told me that with a little gel and some spritzed water I could have been super-curly!
4 comments:
Darling!
Wait, why would you need a curling iron?
Hahaha, right? I actually did not know I had curly hair until I was on my mission, at 23. (Houston was very humid.) My whole life I thought I had wavy hair and I'd just brush it out. I can't believe that no one told me that with a little gel and some spritzed water I could have been super-curly!
Lovely! I did tell you. You just did not listen. MMMM You might have been 1 at the time.
Post a Comment