Monday, September 3, 2012

Just Fun

I take pictures of a lot of things that don't merit their own post.
But I still want to remember when Annalee asked me to make a pink Play-Doh shark.
 
And when we found our new favorite Mexican restaurant: El Tenampa.
Vander playing with the windchime/mobile above the bed in the exam room at our pediatricians.
The fun self-serve yogurt place, U-Swirl.  I hope it really is "Worth the Weight" I will gain!
A fun little 50's diner that has actually been in business since the 50's.  They only have drive-thru and a few outdoor tables.  You order at a window.  Their menu is simple and delicious.
Walking to a donut shop while we waited to have the car's oil changed. 
Yummy, yummy donuts at those REAL bakeries.
Vander trying to fill Daddy's shoes.
The best Bed Time game ever!
Vander is surprisingly really good at taking turns with Annalee when we play this.  But boy, is he in a hurry to get in the blanket when it's his turn!
I found Annalee and her neighbor friend hiding behind a chair in the front room.  It was the perfect little secret spot to play with stuffed animals.
All dressed up and no place to go!
(Check out her pink velvet gloves.)
Vander soooo wishes he could take Tavi on a walk. 
Unfortunately, Tavi is too strong for even Annalee to hold on to. 
But he can handle Annalee the Puppy just fine.
G-Rated People of Walmart.
It just kinda happened.  Ooo, look!  Is that Mommy in a picture?
Football!

2 comments:

Just Mom said...

Little awesome things that make up life! These and a thousand other moments. Great job.

Laura said...

Why not? I take way too many pictures too. My husband makes montages out of them so they don't just get lost among the bazillions. My kids love watching them --because it's all about them, and I think they'll have better memories for it.